Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

dadi pot CTS

Recommended Posts

so' che puo'sembrare una richiesta strana, ma qualcuno sa' dove posso trovare i dadi che stringono i pot (volume/tono) CTS? nelle ferramenta non credo si trovino...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this