Vai al contenuto
Guest Raffus

Il mercatino personale del re dei gasati: Gregor Hilden! (link insaid)

Riporto quanto scritto sul suo sito:

All prices are given in Euros (€) and include any required taxes. If you live outside the European Union the Price can be reduced from the 19 % TAX (If the guitar has tax included - see on the individual Instrument) Prices will usually reflect average current market values, but you will find out that my prices compare quite favourably to many of my competitors in most cases.

However, I will not attempt to disguise the fact that I am trying to make a profit here, as I am sometimes "accused" of - as much as I am a guitarplayer, I am a pro dealer with a registered trade. I purchased and payed for all instruments on my stock list at my own financial risk. I spend many hours a day to find great instruments, original spare parts, and accessories. I then take a lot of time and patience to check if an instrument and its parts are original etc. (which often requires to take an instrument apart) and take fotos of everything. I then perform whatever maintenance work seems necessary, put everything back together, set the guitar up and restring it. Then I will produce videos of the guitars for sale (that alone is €800 per month for my camera man !), so that everybody can get a good first impression without having to come by. Then there is the task of keeping the website up and running, staying in contact with musicians, providers, customers, etc. Also there are import taxes, customs charges, shipping costs, turnover taxes and many more things to be payed :(

What I am trying to say is, I love guitars and I put a lot of effort into my trade. I take pride in what I do and I am trying to provide you with possibly the best piece of equipment your budget allows for. I can also spare you the risks usually associated with the purchase of vintage or second hand guitars - but I could not do so if my business would not support me. Therefore I feel that if I make any profit it is well earned for both my own and my customers' benefit :)

Se ho ben capito afferma di essere un venditore professionale, con tasse annessi e connessi...o ho capito male?

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti