Vai al contenuto

hello !! Sam ...
Echosex !! how do you use it? For solo parts or rhythmic ..? I saw in a photo that you keep it above the head of the amp, I imagine that it turns the knobs often !! :) ...

PS.If sell some stomp box ... made alive !! ;)

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

hello !! Sam ...

Echosex !! how do you use it? For solo parts or rhythmic ..? I saw in a photo that you keep it above the head of the amp, I imagine that it turns the knobs often !! :) ...

PS.If sell some stomp box ... made alive !! ;)

Hi, I usually set / forget it  :sorrisone: it easy to turn knobs coz everything sounds great with Echosex  :lol:

/sam

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I keep mine in the board.. I got two honestly.. One connected in the loop with lower level for lead tone, one in front of amp for all the rest.. Keep it on board buddy! It's coolest to see you bending your young spine!!! A question: so you put the sexydrive after other OD?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I keep mine in the board.. I got two honestly.. One connected in the loop with lower level for lead tone, one in front of amp for all the rest.. Keep it on board buddy! It's coolest to see you bending your young spine!!! A question: so you put the sexydrive after other OD?

My chain is: wah > vibetool > fuzztool > power driver > sexydrive > wessex > burnley > bufftool ...

I keep Echosex 2 on board if nothing disappear with long cable runs ;)

/sam

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Love the new HB response on hi-side of the fretboard.. I owned a S-set of lollar and are sure great pickups..

Yes, humbucker is Lollar Low Wind, kinda low output PAF, nice balance with single coils ...

/s

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

My chain is: wah > vibetool > fuzztool > power driver > sexydrive > wessex > burnley > bufftool ...

I keep Echosex 2 on board if nothing disappear with long cable runs ;)

/sam

Vibetool one of the best vibe that i've heard,,,,, ;)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti