Vai al contenuto

I honestly didn't know Sam before he bought an Echosex and share a video.. And i really be impressed.. He's right, his videos is the opposite of a manufacturer usually wants for a demo.. This is the reason why i immediatley loved it! Ahahah.. Tone is everything as he said.. He is natural and have a very nice playing.. Great tone and great taste.. Thank you for your friendship Sam!

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

hi sam! i've just subscribed to your channel, your videos are awesome!

favourite OD pedals? :sorrisone:

Now it´s Gurus Sexydrive, it has something magic :) my board also inc Bogner Wessex and Burnley, Pro Analog Power Driver (od/boost), Guitarsystems Sam´s FuzzTool and BuffTool ...

/sam

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Auro

Now it´s Gurus Sexydrive, it has something magic :) my board also inc Bogner Wessex and Burnley, Pro Analog Power Driver (od/boost), Guitarsystems Sam´s FuzzTool and BuffTool ...

/sam

Can you tell me something about Bogner Burnley?

Is it similar or different to the Bogner Ecstasy Red?

Thanks

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Can you tell me something about Bogner Burnley?

Is it similar or different to the Bogner Ecstasy Red?

Thanks

It´s a kinda smoother and fatter, not as versatile vs Bogner Red, but it´s simple pedal, and great very fun to play even I´m not a "high gain" guy :)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Sam, I like the tones you get using Marshall Style amps. The amp is always on the edge of breakup, right?

Yes, edge of breakup, takes pedal better that way, specially fuzzes ...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hello Sam, in the last your videos I have not seen information on the type of microphone you use, you want to tell us something? maybe even on the placement. 

If I remember correctly you use a couple of G12-65,  right?
Thank You

:smile:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hello! that is my question:

Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?

Thank you

;)

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hello! that is my question:

Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?

Thank you

;)

Mi commuovo....

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hello Sam, in the last your videos I have not seen information on the type of microphone you use, you want to tell us something? maybe even on the placement. 

If I remember correctly you use a couple of G12-65,  right?
Thank You

:smile:

My microphone is Shure SM7b, it´s a broadcaster mic actually but you can use it w/ guitar/bass cab´s, singing mic etc... great mic for "studio" use. Mic placement is just between dust cap and cone .. Speakers are Celestion Heritage G12-65´s yes :) ...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

My microphone is Shure SM7b, it´s a broadcaster mic actually but you can use it w/ guitar/bass cab´s, singing mic etc... great mic for "studio" use. Mic placement is just between dust cap and cone .. Speakers are Celestion Heritage G12-65´s yes :) ...

Best speakers ever!!! Great choice

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

What differences you notice between the Fuzz Tool and the AnalogMan? The Sunface seems more vintage sounding and more similar to the original Fuzz Face, right? What is the model you played?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

What differences you notice between the Fuzz Tool and the AnalogMan? The Sunface seems more vintage sounding and more similar to the original Fuzz Face, right? What is the model you played?

I have read on fb that it is a particular model, but i don't know the exact specs.

FuzzTool Jr is hybrid circuit, i.e. it has gemanium and silicon transistors..

This Analogman has NKT transistors and model is rare NKT RM .. very oldschool fuzz

/sam

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti